January 30, 2010

Time to come back.

Funny you know I have actually missed Blogging but have had so much keeping me occupied!  I think it's sad I let this go as it was for my first born to read everything we went through to conceive, which I did but now I have missed out on the first yr of his life for him to read. 
I know I will have lost alot of readers but am hoping to find new ones too.  I would love to share with you the first year of my sons life and the way he fought every minute to be here. 
 
This is my son Maxx who was born at 25w on the 24th Aug 2008.  He was the result of 6 1/2 years of trying and 11 IVF transfers.
You would never know that he was a premmie baby and even the medical proffession say the same.  He is developing normally and reaching all his milestones with the latest one taking his first steps and walking around furniture.
I am going to leave this post now and start my updates for anyone interested in reading them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Welcome back!
I love this pic of Maxx!
Hugs
xxx

January 31, 2010 12:10 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

It's wonderful to hear from you. A miracle of modern medicine your little Maxx, and I'm so happy for you.

January 31, 2010 5:10 pm  
Anonymous Shelly said...

Yah you're back. lol. I'm so glad to read an update. Maxx is Totally adorable! So glad that he's doing so well. Can't wait to keep reading ;)

January 31, 2010 8:37 pm  
Anonymous Jen said...

glad you found your way back, Maxx looks gorjwa!! off to read your updates.

February 07, 2010 8:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home