March 17, 2010

Last Day of 38













Well today is my last day of being 38, tomorrow the big 39.  I have become quiet attached to 38, we've become good friends and it sounds kinder than 39 don't you think?  To me 38 sounds ALOT younger than 39 but OMG I don't even want to talk about next year...now that scares the crappers out of me.
I have really started to notice my body aging this year but some of it I could of prevented with moisturising but I am way to lazy not to mention ass much as they say non-greasy formula or lotion you would still be able to go slip sliding down a piece of plastic!

Honestly though I'm not a worrier about age but as you do get older you dostart thinking about it more.  I found this when my dad turned 60, it was like 'what the' my dad isn't suppose to be 60 they are suppose to be around forever....but none of us are and we never know when its our time and I have found that reading some Blogs lately.  The amount of cancer/brain tumors is out of control....why in this day and age is there still no cure for these things??

Anyway I am off for a day off shopping tomorrow whilst hubby works from home and looks after Mr M.  I'm going to feel so lost without him and said to hubby that I might have to grab a shopping trolley to compensate for the pram lol, I will even have to dig out a handbag as I normally chuck my stuff in the nappy bag.....LOOK OUT WORLD I AM ON THE LOOSE TOMORROW!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Well, happy early birthday! Have a blast tomorrow. I challenge you to try and shop for yourself and not for the baby. :)

March 18, 2010 3:40 am  
Blogger Aussie Girl said...

Happy last day of 38 and Happy 39 for tomorrow! Enjoy shopping. :)

March 18, 2010 1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home