March 26, 2010

Empty Head & Other Blogs

Do you ever come and sit in front of the computer ready to Blog and then all of a sudden all the thoughts you had are gone
I mean I can be thinking of yep that would be good to talk about, but then either forgetting what you wanted to say or not even know how to start it or sometimes in my case get distracted, come back and it all over lol.  I have read alot of Blogs and some people were just born to do it.  They can express exactly how they feel or opinions and have people in fits of laughter everytime. 
I was never good at writing essays or doing talks whilst at school, infact I am not a person that can go into a room and start chatting to complete strangers but to most people they say I am such a confident person....not really I just hide it well.

I have to admit though it's ALOT harder to Blog now that I am no longer fighting my infertility.  Writing down your feelings, thoughts etc were alot easier when it was all about your cycles, IVF transfers, BFN's, hate etc.  I think my problem is that I would still like those that are still on the roller coaster of IF to keep reading, thus if I continually write about my son that I am going to scare them away ... although i don't have a hugh following as it is.  I knew what it was like for me when I was still TTCing my first, reading about others having children was gutt wrenching but maybe it's me that still hasn't got over it??


I love reading other peoples thoughts/lives, some good, some bad and some horrific that I don't know how they even Blog.  I look forward to logging on everyday when my son is having his sleep and going through my Blog list and reading whats happening in your life today, may sound weird but it's almost like being adicted to a soapie but this is someones real life that they are willing to share with you. 
Maybe I need to have a posting where the readers get to ask me questions or ask me to chat about a topic.....mmmmmmm could be dangerous LMAO.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People always say im very confident and Im not. Like you I dont like having to talk to strangers. I HATE meeting new people.

I think when you blog its best to blog for you and like your the only one reading. That way you get out what you need to say without worrying about whats others think.

There will be many who wont read a blog about a baby when they are still trying to have one but then there will be others like me. I always read baby blogs.
My main problem these days is I find myself reading 'baby loss' blogs all the time and its way too sad.

Hugs
xxx

March 30, 2010 7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home