April 02, 2010

Poor Easter Bunny



Well it's that time of year again when the poor Easter Bunny is busy popping out everything from Chocolate eggs, to chocolate bunnies, candy eggs, 1kg eggs (ouch), chocolate cars and more.  No wonder it's only once a year as he would be one sore and tired bunny!


I have my family and some of hubbies family here and I am exhusted before they even start arriving tomorrow for a few days.  At least I know that M will be spoilt and looked after while I am wipped into a frenzy of picking up after everyone, making sure everyone has breakfast, lunch and dinner, dishes off bench and maybe before I get to bed I might be able to sqweeze in a shower or I could hold off and maybe they might all leave earlier with the smell, hee hee! 

M loves his nanna and Pa, they spoil him so much but hey he is the only grandchild and they have been waiting for a long time to be grandparents, infact I am 100% sure that my mum thought it would never happen....but hey since when do we listen to our mums lol.  My parents live 2 hours away so don't get to see him as often as they would like so when they do come up here to stay I loose him for a couple of days.  To be honest it's fine with me it sort of gives me a break and I hate saying that because it makes me sound ungreatful but I'm not ungreatful just a tired mummy .

So its 12.30am on Good Friday and I am about to go and crash, hoping that M doesn't have a restless night and hubby has a snore free night, so I can be all happy and smiley when the entourage starts arriving tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home