September 07, 2006

I Started Cycling


Well as of yesterday I officially started cycling!! Last night was my first pill and a very long 6 weeks to go lol. This will be our 4th Fresh cycle or our 8th transfer and if we are lucky enough to conceive and have a beautiful miracle then it will be our last cause I can't do this forever, I think I have aged 20 yrs in 4yrs.


I'm not really sure what else to post being at the begining of your cycle your sort of in no mans land, so the next 3 - 4 weeks will sort of be nothing but dribble. But then you never know lol I may find something exciting to talk about!!
Oh I started watching the old weight thing YES AGAIN!! I want to lose some kg before I go for transfer and so far 1.5kg in 4 days so I'm pretty happy with that.


I have an idea, may work or it may not lol, but if anyone has a question about anything just ask away. Can be about my childhood all those millions of yrs ago or infertility or just anything. (This could be dangerous lol)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shazz! Well done on the weight loss, great start...now just get that walking happening and you'll be right ;o) all the best for the next 6 weeks, and all going well, months ahead!

Ronni.

September 07, 2006 9:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for this cycle chicken!! Here's hoping for some smooth sailing and good news :)

September 08, 2006 6:59 pm  
Blogger ilyse said...

Good luck Shazz!! I hope this is it for you!

September 10, 2006 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home