July 18, 2006

Arggggggggg Day

We only have 5 days till our Angel ~Chloe's~ due date and I miss her so much, I'm still holding out and haven't really thought about it yet but I know Sunday is going to be a tough one. I almost don't want it to come as I know the counting is over and another piece of her is gone.

On the IVF front, I don't know whats going to happen. The bills wont stop coming in and you see another cycle go out the window, I just don't see us getting on top of things at all to get the money we need. If I need to I will get extra work for when I'm not at my normal job to pay for it. My age is starting to worry me and before you say anything for those who don't know about IVF, 35 is getting oldish. These are some rates of pregnancy with ivf:

35 - 37 - 26% off getting pg

38 - 40 - 17.9% of getting pg


As has been noted consistently around the world, the success starts dropping at about age 35 and drops ever more steeply after that. It is rare for women aged 45 or older to have a baby from IVF using her own eggs.

So yes I am a little worried but more than anything I just want to be pregnant and have my own little bundle of joy, and I want to be a mum.....I promise I will never ask for anything again if I could only have my happy times.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh Shazz, I pray that this happens for you soon. You sound like you would be a wonderful mother. I'm so sorry about your little angel and that she is not with you. Sunday will be a very difficult day. I'll be thinking of you.

July 18, 2006 11:33 pm  
Blogger beagle said...

I'm sorry for your loss, this anniversary will surely be very hard.

July 18, 2006 11:54 pm  
Blogger soralis said...

I am so very sorry about your little one. I hope that things work out for you very soon.

Take care

July 19, 2006 12:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve for your wish to come true my love- you are a loving and caring person who will be the most amazing Mum ever.

Sunday will be a hard day for you, on my due date last week I just kept myself crazy busy, I couldn't bear the thought of sitting around and being upset. It did help a bit and I was exhausted by the time I got home.
Thinking of you babe xxx

July 19, 2006 8:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz, it will be difficult getting through Sunday, but you are strong and I know when the day finally passes you will be a bit stronger.

July 19, 2006 8:39 am  
Blogger x said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. This must be a hard week, I am sorry you have to go through this. I hope that you get your dream come true very soon.

July 20, 2006 2:40 am  
Blogger ilyse said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May god give you strength to get through this difficut time. I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

July 20, 2006 9:35 am  
Blogger Meg said...

And from me.

xx

July 20, 2006 7:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and what you must be going through be kind to you, you deserve it.

July 21, 2006 9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home