July 10, 2006


I don't want to sound nasty, I truely don't but I just don't know how much more I can take with hearing about these women who go for one or two IVF cycles and fall pg. There are so many pg being announced right now and I feel like I want to cry everytime, I should be getting ready to hold my little girl in less than two weeks and now I have to go through all this hell again.
I don't even know how to write here tonight, its like its all pushing against my chest and it won't let me release it. Its a really hurting feeling if that makes sence, I just want to be pregnant again, I miss the feeling although I was only pg for 16 weeks but I want to experience all of it. I want to feel that little human life inside of me, feeling it grow and me giving it life............ I just feel like I am being punished.

A friend sent me a very special gift today. It is a candle with my Angels name and birth date on it and a very special poem on the back. I will post a pick later of it..............Thankyou B & S.

8 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Sending you a hug... I hope you find some peace in your life

Thinking of you...

July 10, 2006 11:12 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh Shazz I know how you feel. It sure does seem like everyone is pg (except me of course). Maybe it's a good sign that this will happen again for us too. It is just so frustrating and it takes forever. Sorr you have to go through all of this.

July 10, 2006 11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweety, I know just how much it hurts but know you've got friends here for you whenever you need us..... xxxxxx

July 11, 2006 9:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz, we've all got our baggage. It's terrible and we can all relate. All we can do is be patient and pray that another failed cycle or miscarriage doesn't kick our ass again. What you're feeling is normal...vent away! This is why we blog!

July 11, 2006 9:30 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so sorry Shazz. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Hugs.

July 12, 2006 10:30 am  
Blogger beagle said...

I'm so sorry that you're hurting so much.

July 13, 2006 3:38 am  
Blogger Meg said...

Shazz. I hope things feel better for you soon. I can't imagine how this must be for you. Big hugs.

July 16, 2006 6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz, you OK?

July 17, 2006 10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home