June 20, 2006

The End


Well I keep asking myself every single time "what have I done so wrong in life"!! I woke up this morning and there was af not full force but a little and enough to make me burst into tears. DH told me to go back to bed and he just cuddled me, there was no way I could go to work, so I just sat on the couch all day and went in and out of tears.
I so wanted this and I didn't feel like af was coming at all. I feel like another piece of Chloe has gone and its never coming back......the pain I can't describe and my head just feels like its about to drop off.

I have a feeling that there won't be too many more IVF cycles due to the money situation.....lack of it and I cant see it getting any better in the near future, unfortunatly we just have to many commitments!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so very sorry. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Hugs.

June 21, 2006 1:42 am  
Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

You have my sympathy. I am so sorry for your loss.

June 21, 2006 2:47 am  
Blogger M said...

Oh sweetheart, words fail me... I'm just so very very sorry. You and Nath are very special people and deserve only happiness & good things.....
Ring me if you need me, anytime xxx

June 21, 2006 7:52 am  
Blogger Meg said...

Shazz - I am so so so sorry. And it never seems like enough when I say that. Take care. Your husband clearly loves you dearly. xxx

June 21, 2006 9:53 pm  
Blogger ilyse said...

I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

June 22, 2006 8:22 am  
Blogger Kate said...

I am so sorry this cycle did not work. Life is not fair and you definitely do not deserve this amount of pain and disappointment. I just don't understand why this is happening to us all. Thinking go of you.

June 22, 2006 11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home