June 08, 2006

We made it


I should be so use to the feeling of walking upto the counter at Melb IVF to collect my slip and then take a seat and wait for your name to be called, but I still get so damm nervous and end up having to have a pee lol. My Dr called my name and mum & I walked in to be told that we had 2 embrio's, I was so relieved and happy and even better knowing that we still have one on ice. I can't believe it's the first 2 they pulled out and they survived.
The next step was to get in that dreaded chair and open wide!! They put our 2 embies up on the screen and mum was amazed to look at them, then before you knew it they were inside of me and it was over. All as I wanted to do was get home and lie down lol.
I never thought that I would have to go through all this again or if I did it would be for our second child, although by rights this is our second child but I think you get the drift. It just felt so weird with not having Hubby there, he's normally there for all procedures but not this one.
I'm feeling a bit lost I guess whether it was to soon to have transfer after our loss in Feb and ~Chloe's~ due date being so close, but is it ever going to be the right time and I don't know if this makes sence but I think having ~Chloe's~ little bro or sis inside me makes me feel that bit closer to her again. I just so miss her and guess always will, but was so glad my mum was with me today!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

That's great news! Rest up! Hope you don't go too insane during your wait!!

June 08, 2006 11:13 pm  
Blogger MoMo said...

Fantastic news!! I am crossing my fingers that you get even better news in 2 weeks!

June 08, 2006 11:17 pm  
Blogger M said...

Honey I don't know if there's ever a 'right' time to start this journey all over again after a loss, we will always be able to find a reason not to do it- now rest up, relax and think juicy thoughts!!
I have everything crossed for a bfp my love, of all the people I know I want this so very much for you...... xxx

June 09, 2006 8:27 am  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Awesome news!

You didn't mention - were they frozen at 3 or 5 days?

Fingers crossed.

June 09, 2006 11:39 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

That is wonderful news. I hope that your little embryos are making themselves nice and cozy. I hope that you 2ww goes quckly and smoothly. Thinking of you. Hugs!

June 09, 2006 10:33 pm  
Blogger S said...

Great news!! Rest up and get pampered-you so deserve it.

June 10, 2006 4:11 am  
Blogger Meg said...

Shazz -Glad to hear the transfer went well!

June 10, 2006 7:59 pm  
Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

sparkle they were day 3 transfer, would of liked day 5 but my Dr doesnt do it.

June 12, 2006 4:17 pm  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I hope you have a really FAST 2ww and a BFP at the end of it!

June 13, 2006 1:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home