May 26, 2006

Arrrgggggggggggg

Well I can't believe this shit, yet again another friend who has fought through so much to become pregnant through IVF had her little boy taken away from her today at 21 weeks. Jess I am so sorry sweetheart, I really am and I wish you didnt have to go through all this and being through it myself I know everything your going to go through and my only advice is take it hour by hour and go with every emotion.
I just don't understand all this, I wish someone could explain to me why us parents who want children so so badly have to endure so much pain. It takes us forever to conceive and then whn we do we lose them, yet there are women out there with 5 different fathers to her 5 kids or 14yr old mothers, mothers swearing at there 5yr olds calling them useless or waste of space. How dare you do this to us, how dare you make us suffer so much!!

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Oh I'm so sorry for your friend Shazz, it's just too sad and not fair....

May 27, 2006 9:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home