May 09, 2006

Well I don't know what happened today but I lost it at work and there were tears everywhere lol. I went in in a bad mood and really didn't want to be there, my boss asked me if everything was ok and I just put my hand up and said I was fine and didn't want to talk about it. So we just started talking and he said are you sure I went yes and holding back the tears. Anyway it ended up with me in his office and me just spilling my guts about how it was 3 months since we had Chloe and I should be 30weeks and then I said and Mothers Day coming up, he then said I knew it, I was wondering how you were feeling about it. So I had a good chat with him and a good sook and he told me to stop bottling things up and if I want to yell or scream or just walk out then do it, he said I tend to take everything onto myself including everyone else's shit!!
So by the afternoon I felt releaved and tierd lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home