May 06, 2006

My Day


Well my darling little girl, you would be 30 weeks tomorrow and want you to know that Mummy & Daddy are thinking of you even more right now because your Due Date is near. You will be part of us forever and I don't want you to ever forget that!! Please watch over us when we start trying for your brother or sister.

Today one of my IVF friends had her baby boy Riely Mathew (mini) Vann, Congratulations Lisa and Dan on the safe arrival of your IVF Miracle and long time comming.

I didn't do much today, both Nath and I needed a sleep in as we have both had a very busy week with work. So we woke up at midday, I desided to go food shopping as the cupboard and fridge was past bare lol it was down right empty. I thought I wouldn't have to get much because of me going on lite n easy but then there's all the toiletries, plus all the fat food you want to eat before you start the diets and you end up putting more on lol. Then I came home and did something scarey....... cleaned both bathrooms from top to bottom, then vacuumed.
Tomorrow Nath has to take his son to footy, so everyone will be leaving the house at lunchtime then I can finish cleaning, as much as I hate it it really has to be done.
Monday I scored of work......woo hooooooo, so with everything done I can have a nothing day!!! Might even try some scrapbooking, I have a friend who does it and she does such a great job (Lis) its inspiring me lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home