April 27, 2006

Just couldn't sleep last night, so I got up at 4.30 and went to work have no idea what was going through my head. Hubby was away last night so I slept with Chloe's blanket next me, maybe sounds a little silly but having it near me at night I feel close to her.

I have my IVF Dr's appointment tomorrow and not really sure how I feel about the whole thing, guess its taking the next step. The thought of all that we have been through just comes rushing back, appointment after appointment. So tomorrow I have to ask him about having a stitch put in but I know what he is going to say, but can't hurt to ask I guess.
The next big step is hoping that my frosties will survive the thaw, we have 3 frozen and always have 2 transfered. I don't have the best thaw rate but have been surprised before, just couldn't handle a cancelled cycle!!

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Good luck for tomorrow babe- know that I'm thinking of you and sending you all the positive vibes that I can muster. And if you want the stitch- YOU GET THE STITCH!! It's YOUR body and no one elses, you do what makes YOU feel better... Love ya hon xxxxx

April 27, 2006 10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home