April 26, 2006

I got a phone call from my Obs on Monday, he told me all my blood tests and swabs had come back normal and that it all come down to bad luck that my waters had broke. I feel like shit honestly, thats not what I want to hear, I wanted something we could see or deal with then at least we know where we stand.
The thought of me falling pregnant is so scaring me, not the fact of getting pregnant but the thought of losing it again is heartbreaking. I loved being pregnant, I loved the tummy, the night sickness, the thought of life growing inside of me, the sore boobs, the tierdness........I want it all back.
We are going back to IVF soon, but not sure how soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I too understand that feeling of not knowing the 'whys'; it's like we deserve to know why our most precious babies were taken from us, only to be told that we'll never, ever know. And it hurts.
We can hold each other's hands as we start on this scary roller coaster again, and know that one day we will succeed... love ya xxx

April 27, 2006 8:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home