April 25, 2006

April 5th 2006


Well I had my appointment today with my gyno/obs to do some swabs to check if there are any nasties, h e was testing for one in particular but I can't remember the name. We had a good talk about things including the stitch and as I thought he doesn't want me to have it cause he said there is nothing wrong with my cervix, he said that if there was I would of gone into labor soon after my waters broke.... At least a couple of days but I had to be induced 2 weeks later. He said when he did the ultra sound 3 days later my cervix was shut tight, he made it clear he was not against them as he does them but he said honestly if I thought you needed it I would do it and he's also scared it may cause an abortion or infection. He mentioned that when I see my RE at the end of the month to mention it and see what he says about it...... Also found out today that my RE actually trained my gyno/obs (small world). He has sent me off for more blood tests as he has just had a woman who mc for no reason and when he sent her off for these tests he found something in the bloods, he said he'd never really tested for it before but is now sending all mc women to have one. I also spoke to him about anti-depressants and he said he would prefer me not to, he said they make you gain weight (which I don't need for ivf) and also he doesn't like giving them to women who are ttcing, he said its only been 2 months since we lost Chloe and our grieving is not even half way there yet. He said just go with all your feelings when you need to, don't be scared to have good days, enjoy each others company, have great sex and have a drink every once and a while lol. I actually felt a little better coming out from our chat and he said ring him anytime I want a chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home