April 25, 2006

March 12th 2006


Its So Unfair

I got some bad news yesterday, one of my good friends who has been on the IVF road with myself and in one of the support groups lost her babies last night. They were 22w, her waters had started to leak a few weeks ago, I think with her cervix slightly open. They put an emergency stitch in with her in hospital until they were born but it was not to be. The most heart breaking thing is that this is the second time this has happened as they lost twins once before.
I just can't believe life can be so cruel not once but twice and it just brings back what we went through nearly 5 weeks ago, all that pain and loss.
I just want to let her know that I am thinking of her and hubby, sending all our love and strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home