April 25, 2006

March 2nd 2006


Well had a good day today, although slept like crap as hubby was snooring heaps, which he does when he's tierd. Kept myself busy with cleaning the house....how very exciting lol.
I struggled a little when I went into my normal chatroom and there were pg women everywhere but I know I just have to leave. Starting to get a bit worried about going back to work on Monday, but my Regional Mgr said I could go back Mon, Wed and Fri which will be a big help and if I can't handle Mon then just go home. I know its for the best to go back and I can't keep putting it off forever.
My mum rung me yesterday to check up on me, I love her so much she says she's always worrying about her little girl and I know this has effected her and dad heaps as this was there first grandchild, I think more dad than anything he was so excited everytime he saw me before it all happened. But I promise him one thing I don't give up and I will give him his grandchild.


My Mum, what can I say, you were there from the start, you helped me go through labor and held my hand. Although you left the room to do something just before we had Chloe and they wouldn't let you back in, which I know you wanted to be there, words can't describe how much it all mean't to me.

To my Darling Husband. You and I have been through so much in our 5 yrs together and I am sorry the road has not been an easy one, but as you keep reminding me we are soul mates and thats what we do. You deserve so much and although you do have 2 children of your own I know how much you really were looking forward to becoming a daddy again. The pain I saw in your eyes from the moment we found out she would not stay with us yet you looked after me the whole time and when I saw you hold her and the tears running down your face is something I will never forget, but again you still looked after me. You made a CD for us to remeber her by with all her pics, something we will always cherish. But I want you to know this long journey is not over yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home