October 24, 2005

Tuesday 20th April 2004

Bit tender and tierd, I wasn't as nervous as what I thought except sitting waiting to be called in.

When we arrived we had to pay for the bed, Nath had to go to another room to do his bit for the creation of our embies while I sat and waited for my name to be called. It was called and we had to check name, date of birth etc then led into another room with other couples to wait. My name was called and we had to go get changed, I went into one room and Nath into another.
The anaesthiologist and my Dr came in to see how things were and to be recommended that I be fully put under because of the amount of follies and how uncomfy it will be. We waited a bit longer and then my name was called.

We went in, I had to get on the table and Nath was right by my side. All as I remember is a needle going into my right arm, the blood preasure cuff going onto my left, myDr saying he was going to scrub up and that was it.

Woke up, went in and out of sleep for a while. They gave me some drugs for the pain then moved me a couple of beds down and I saw hubby come walking up to me. He told me they the retrived 9 eggs out of 19 follies, was a little disappaointed as I thought there would of been more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home