May 18, 2006

Why Does This Keep Happening

Today a good friend of mine through one of my IVF groups lost her little boy today at 32weeks. He fought hard to stay in this world but it was not to be. I just don't know what else we have to do to prove how much we want children, this was so not fair to let her come this far and have it all taken away. She is always a bubbly, friendly person who is always thinking of others and in for a good laugh. Some have been asking me how I feel about it, I'm sad but this time its not about me, its about her and her hubby and what they are going through.
I want her to know she is a very loved person and we are all so sorry for what has happened and know that ~Zak~ is with mine and M-A's Angels and there taking good care of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Well said my love, I know our hearts go out to our dear friend and if only we could take away some of her pain we would.
Rest in Peace little one..... You're in good company... xxxx

May 18, 2006 9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home