May 09, 2006

Test Results Back


We my RE rung today and one of my results has come back with elevated protein (which is what my obs thought). Before he took it any further he said he was going to ring a Expert Dr on Bloods and see what he had to say, but more than likely I would have to go on Heparin. So he rung me back and said the Dr said it wasn't too high and I won't have to go on it, but I have decided that I am going to take it and my Obs agreed.My Obs said that he wanted to put my on it first time but my RE didn't agree as he didn't feel there was a reason for it.My Obs said that they can't say if it had anything to do with what happened but at least its one less thing to worry about next time and to let him know as soon as we fall pg again.

So its official, when were ready we can start ttcing again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home