May 23, 2006


Woke up this morning and really didn't want to go to work, all day I just didn't want to be there and I know I am losing interest. I just can't stand the pressure anymore but I know there is nothing I can do about it till the new store opens up and then I can step down. I haven't felt like this about work for a very long time and I'm worried its going to affect my environment. I just didn't have a good day, my boss is ok but he's always on my arese about the same things....some of my staff and what do I do kick their arse's for not working hard enough??? Problem being most of them are the hardest working people I have ever worked with. I just want to be left alone to do what needs to be done.
I don't think any of this helps with my Babe being away either, I just hate it when he goes I have no one to tell me it will be alright, give me a hug and I feel better.

Because of all this I am thinking of my Baby Girl, I should be getting ready to go on maternity leave soon and it just makes me so mad and so upset at the same time, it should be my nesting time, my time to get ready to experience becoming a mum and having our Miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home