June 05, 2006

Starting to come together

I rung my nurse first thing this morning and if the embies survive thaw I will be going for transfer on Thurs!! It could of been Wed but they want to do a 3 day thaw. She was rapped that we are going for a natural cycle as like me we didn't want to do a Artificial. I defanatly am O'ing (day 22) as the pain in the left ovary hit last night and that where the biggest follie was on the scan, almost had to go for the panadol but held off lol.
Nath actually said to me last night that we're really going to have to start saving and the house will go on the market sooner than we planed if I become pg again. When I asked why, he said because I want you to give up work yours and the babies health come first.......firstly I nearly fell of the couch because he wanted me to work for the first couple of months and secondly its so good to see him finally thinking a head and knowing he wants to keep going with ivf.
So thaw dust, prayers, thoughts etc need for this week girls and again thankyou for all your support this is probably going to be the hardest cycle that we will go through, since losing Chloe but I would be lost without all of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Shazz - Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Fantastic that you get to do a natural cycle. Good luck with the transfer.

June 05, 2006 9:12 pm  
Blogger MoMo said...

Shazz-good luck with this cycle, I hope everyting goes well. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

June 06, 2006 6:31 am  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Hi Shazz, thanks for coming by my blog.

Good news about the natural cycle. Good news about having your husband on board!

Will keep reading and follow your progress.

June 06, 2006 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home