June 02, 2006

Not Happy

Little depressed today, probably because I've had a big week at work and just tierd. Its only 7 weeks till my little Angels due date and its getting harder knowing that I wont be holder her in my arms....ever. Yes I know everyone says she is watching over me, but I would prefer to be watching over her.....for the rest of her life!!

On the IVF front not alot is happening, I still haven't ovulated so it looks like this FET cycle could be switched to a medicated one and I really don't want to do it. After 3 medicated FET's I just wanted to try a fresh one but looks like the bloody PCOS isn't go to let it happen. Why can nothing just work. If our 7th transfer doesn't work I know that we are going to have to wait for a while to save up the money for a fresh cycle and with me turning 36 next yr its just geting scarier that I will never be given the chance of falling pregnant again and if so keeping it.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

(((Hugs))) babe. I'm struggling a bit as my due date draws near, it's not even a conscious thing I think that it's just our minds constantly without us even realising it......
Please take care of you xxx

June 03, 2006 8:28 am  
Blogger t said...

thanks for visiting my blog...

I'm so sorry that your due date is coming up. I had my own freak out when mine drew near.

I hope your seventh transfer is your own personal miracle. good luck.

June 03, 2006 1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home