June 06, 2006

One more sleep

I am so nervous about tomorrow. Its the day I find out if my embrio's have survived the thaw and if we go ahead with transfer. The worrying never stops no matter what stage your up to. Please I just want it to go smoothly, I have never had a cancelled cycle before and don't know how I will cope with it especially with hubby away right now. I just hope my bubby Angel is watch over her mummy right now cause I need you.
I just can't explain how I'm feeling right now, my gut is churning, head spinning and so, so tierd.

Pants sweety I heard you got 11 eggs today.....well done girl and here's to a BFP!!! Hope you not to uncomfy.

Jessica, thinking of you and hubby and I know our Angels are creating havoc upstairs.

4 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

Good luck and I hope the embryos survived. Thinking of you!

June 07, 2006 6:58 am  
Blogger M said...

Babe I wish I could help you relieve that incredible stress you're under right now, but nothing I say or do is going to make it any better. Just know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that those little ones thaw beautifully and bring home that bfp....

June 07, 2006 7:43 am  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Hope all embryos thawed, and the transfer goes smoothly.

June 07, 2006 11:06 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I followed you here from a comment on my blog. Thanks so much for your kind words. I hope that you don't mind, but I added you to my blogroll.

I hope that your little embryos do okay during the thaw process. You are in my thoughts. Hugs!

June 07, 2006 11:25 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home