June 18, 2006

Worried


I am so worried right now, its day 10 since my transfer and today is the first day my tummy has felt heavy and weird. I just feel sick to the stomach thinking about it and I hate feeling like this. I wish there was a pill you could take to make you sleep for 2 weeks so I wouldn't makes every pain or twitch out of something when it could be nothing.
I can't believe out of 7 transfers I still can't handle this or get use to it, but do you ever!!! I so just want to cry right now because I know that af is on her way but I really have nothing to cry over right now (if that makes sence). I feel like my heart has broken before it even happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Oh sweetheart, I know just what you mean. I wish I had some inspirational words for you right now, but all I can say is hang in there babe, you're doing great....

June 18, 2006 8:29 pm  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Hang in there. It is almost over. This 2ww business is brutal. I am hoping that this cycle is the one so that you don't have to go through this again. Hugs!

June 18, 2006 11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home