July 22, 2006

The Day Before


Well I tried to hold it together today but not to be. My Angels due date is tomorrow and I so long to hold her again. I just so hate right now, I feel like my heart has just been thrown against a wall several times then run over. As much as I keep going on about it, I still can't believe that all this has happened and that I will wake up and it will all be over, I still feel like I'm about 12 weeks preg and all is well.
I just hopes she knows how much we both love her and would do anything to have her here with us right now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz, she knows.

I won't tell you it's OK. I won't suggest things to keep you busy. I will tell you to just let yourself FEEL. Be broken, be upset, be angry. Just feel it. And take your time.

I'll be thinking of you and your Angel...

July 23, 2006 12:05 am  
Blogger Meg said...

Take care, Shazz. xx

July 23, 2006 1:00 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so sorry Shazz. Take care of yourself. Hugs.

July 23, 2006 1:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you my love, you know I'm thinking of you and Nath and sending you all our thoughts....

July 23, 2006 8:31 am  
Blogger soralis said...

I am so sorry...

Take care

July 26, 2006 11:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home