August 09, 2006

Thought I should get my act together and post. Nothing exciting is happening right now, I've had a few downer days lately just anxous to start IVF again. There have been so many babies born and pg's announced lately its just getting to me and knowing that we should have out little girl right now just hurts.

This cycle will be our 8th transfer or 4th stimulated cycle and I must say that never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would still be going. Your RE says 'I can't see a problem with you getting pg', so why is it taking so long.
I get so angry when I hear of what people have dont to there children, like a guy on the news today put a infant in a dryer cause he thought it would be fun......like what the fuck!!! Here there are women who would do anything to have a child then you hear of morons like this.......arrrrrggggggggggggggggg!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh love, I heard about that dryer thing and I just wanted to kill him. Literally.
Some people just don't deserve what they can take for granted, and what we would cherish with all our hearts.

August 10, 2006 8:48 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It kills me that there are people out there who don't love and appreciate their children, and yet they are able to have them so easily.

August 10, 2006 11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crack whores can get pg yet we carn't and abusers get to have sick fun while we wait and hope, great world we live in huh

August 10, 2006 2:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I heard that story on the news and was so angry.

Hugs to you sweetie...your turn is coming, I can feel it ;-)

August 10, 2006 4:13 pm  
Blogger soralis said...

Someone did that here in Canada too, the babies bib was wet and he wanted to dry it so he threw baby and bib into the dryer, I almost got sick when I heard that. (Baby made it out alive which was the only good thing out of that story)

You have amazing strength to keep plugging away with IVF. I was told by a nurse once that sometimes it is persistance with IVF, I really hope that your persistance works for you very very soon. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it would be in your shoes.

Take care and wishing you luck.

August 10, 2006 11:50 pm  
Blogger ilyse said...

OMG I have not heard that story. That is completely awful!! I feel and hear your pain. I am so sorry and wish I had answers for you. I can only pray that you will be successful this time. ((hugs))

August 15, 2006 10:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home