July 23, 2006

Your Day


To Our Angel Chloe,

Today was your Due Date, we were to hold you in our arms but it was not to be but we want you to know that mummy & daddy love you so much that words can't describe. You were our 6 IVF transfer, our miracle, the one that was going to be spoilt for the rest of your life. When I hade you at 16 weeks you were perfect, little fingers with your little finger nails, you had your daddy's top lip, you were born with your arms crossed over your chest and just looked so peaceful. We held you for a while, cuddled you, kissed you and cried over you and didnt' want to give back. We just want you to know you will be with us forever and nothing will change that.

~Chloe Jade~ In Our Hearts Forever Our Little Girl.

Lots of Love Mummy & Daddy.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you Shazz. Please know I am there for you to hold your hand and listen. May Chloe remain within your hearts forever xxx Love Jules xxx

July 23, 2006 8:11 pm  
Blogger Sunny said...

Hugs to you!

July 23, 2006 10:45 pm  
Blogger beagle said...

Thinking of you.

July 24, 2006 12:19 am  
Blogger Thalia said...

What a sad day, shazz, I am so sorry.

July 24, 2006 8:00 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so sad for you Shazz. How heart breaking. I can't imagine what you and your husband must be going through. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Hugs.

July 24, 2006 10:54 am  
Blogger t said...

Oh, Shazz, I am so sorry for you and for the loss of your little girl. My heart goes out to you today on this sad anniversary.

July 24, 2006 10:43 pm  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I had chills reading this post and immediately started crying. I am so sorry that you're going through this. Sending good energy your way to help you make it through this week.

July 25, 2006 11:54 am  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

ok, I am crying. What a beautiful way of remembering her.

I am so sorry for your loss and wish you happiness in the future.

July 26, 2006 5:41 am  
Blogger soralis said...

Sending you a big hug...

July 26, 2006 11:57 am  
Blogger Ella said...

My heart goes out to you. I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs from across the world. You will get through this.

July 28, 2006 4:33 am  
Blogger x said...

Through my tears, I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. What a beautiful post for your beautiful little girl.

July 29, 2006 5:35 am  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your post is a beautiful tribute to your daughter. Hugs to you and your husband.

July 29, 2006 10:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no words will ever do justice so just know even tho I"m late in posting I'm thinking of you both.

July 29, 2006 10:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home