August 13, 2006

Over IT!


I'm over it, over everything, over people that say they are you friends and that they will always be there for you and just don't seem to be. If I had of written this about 30 mins ago I would of been totaly hysterical but hubby calmed me down, but he's not here he had to do it on the phone. I'm tierd of this struggle and it seems like a struggle for life sometimes, I'm over this struggle of infertility, the feeling of being left behind and you just feel so alone. If I didnt have my husband I dont know where I would be right now.

I had one friend that hurt me badly and I will never forget it but she doesnt even think about it and acts like everything is normal. When I found out I was pregnant she spoke to me often even on the phone although we had never met, she was also preg, as soon as I lost my little girl nothing, the occational message through messenger and now since having her child hardly anything and you know what....... I thought I meant more to her than this, maybe I was wrong.

My husband always said to me that I need to make more friends, but this is the reason I stopped making them!! I use to have alot of friends but have so learnt that if their not back stabbing you, their telling you their problems but when you really need a shoulder.........no where to be seen. I don't expect their worlds to stop because of me but just a HI would be nice.

I'm over it and I've had enough, stop the world I'm ready to get off!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((big hugs))) to you honey. I hate that you are hurting, know that I'm here for you whatever happens- good times and bad. Hopefully all the bad ones are long gone now!! x

August 14, 2006 5:43 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Oh Honey. I am so sorry that you are hurting, and that your friend isn't there for you. Please know that you have a lot of people out here who are rooting for you. Take care and hugs to you.

August 14, 2006 6:34 am  
Blogger soralis said...

I am so sorry that your friend hasn't been a friend to you. It seems that a good friend is so very hard to find.

Take care and sending you a big hug!

August 14, 2006 1:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sending you lots of love and hugs sweetie....life will get better, you will start to enjoy it more and well deserving friends will bless your life.

August 14, 2006 6:32 pm  
Blogger Ella said...

not only do you have your husband for support, you have all of us! you have friends all over the wolrd and although we might not know you personally, we love you and care about you and are there for your struggles and your joys too.
friendships during IF struggles are definitely challenging, but perhaps going through all of this is the world's way of showing you who is really important in your life. sorry i dont mean to insult your firned here but if she can't be there for you right now then maybe it's not a friendship worth keeping. friends come and go and you need to surround yourself with supportive people right now. big hugs to you Shazz.

August 15, 2006 4:42 am  
Blogger ilyse said...

You deserve so much better than that so called friend. But still, I know she hurt you and that was definitely not cool. Sending you lots of hugs!

August 15, 2006 10:02 am  
Blogger BrayClan said...

A good friend once said to me... "friends are like balloons, once you let go of them they are gone for good."

I am sure she will realise what she has lost Shazz.
Feel better soon XX

August 15, 2006 7:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz, infertility helped me weed out the not-so-great friends. It's tough...for what's worth, you've got all of us and your supportive hubby!

August 16, 2006 10:59 am  
Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

I'm so sorry you aren't being supported by friends. I have this conversation with my DH all the time. I expect friends to be friends, not fair weather pals. Plus, when you're working 24-7 it's impossible to meet new people. I wish I could go back to grade school... now those were some good friends.

August 18, 2006 1:14 am  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

Infertility sucks! It hurts! It just gets you freakin angry at just about anything. You feel isolated and withdrawn from people who used to be close to you. But just remember that you are not alone. I feel your hurt. Hugs to you.

August 19, 2006 7:41 pm  
Blogger Maya said...

I have had similiar experiences. Know that we are here for you and understand!

August 21, 2006 2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we have the same friend I feel the same way about someone I used to know too(please internet don't read into that what isn't there) friends are often crueller than enemies, I'm sorry your hurting Shaz none of this is fair hang onto hubby and know that there are good people out there who do care what happens to you and for you.

August 21, 2006 5:29 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh, Shazz, I'm sorry you're hurting.

On top of all of the obvious losses, infertility seems to wreak havoc in our lives in ways we don't expect, like in changing or causing friendships to end. I echo what others have said about blogosphere friends - please remember that there is a whole group of us who are here for you and each other.

Thinking of you...

August 24, 2006 3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazz...checking in on you! Hope all is well.

August 25, 2006 10:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home