September 04, 2006

Fathers Day

Yesterday was Fathers Day in Australia, so I bought my DH a card and pressie from his little Angel Chloe. It was beautiful to see him have a little cry and I know he misses her.

~~~~~~~HAPPY FATHERS DAY BABY!!~~~~~~~

We went to my parents place for lunch/dinner and both of us were full of cold, so off we went with a box of tissue's and a bottle of wine. Nath had a good day and he even braved grocery shopping at 7 o'clock at night (thankyou baby).

We'll AF arrived Saturday and I start the pill on Wed for a month and then start my injections........I'm on my way woo hooooooooo!!

Oh one more thing ... I'M ON 2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

I had no clue that you had a different day for Father's day. Interesting.

Very sweet giving him the card. HUGS!

September 05, 2006 5:41 am  
Blogger ilyse said...

How nice that you honored him on Father's day. Hope your colds go away soon.

September 05, 2006 10:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you both honey x

September 05, 2006 10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated father's day to Nath!
Hope you are both starting to feel better :)
Everything crossed for you that this cycle is the one.

September 06, 2006 8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home