August 27, 2006

Thanks Girls

I just want to thank all my Blog friends and my new Blog friends for all your comments and support through my last mental breakdown lol. I'm trying to deal with things again and getting through this week as I go on 2 weeks holidays at the end of this week. I'm not going anywhere but spending 2 fantastic weeks just being a house wife and taking everyday as it comes.The person who I was refering to and I have had a good chat and we have sorted out a few things and have agreed for it to be over with. I still love her to death.

Well if I knew I could get pg naturally I would of done a pee test 10 times over by now lol. Still no sign of AF, I think she's gone on holidays without me to some tropical island somewhere just to rub it in more, I keep going to the post box expecting a postcard from her.For those who don't know, we are going back for a Fresh IVF transfer, infact our 8th transfer. I know hubby didn't want me to tell anyone but you guys are my Blog family so shhhhhhhhhhh lol. I tell ya I am tierd thinking about going on the pill for 3 weeks and sniffing the shiteral that gives me a headache or 5 and then the needles.....lets not go there lol.
So again thanks girls you made me feel so much better.
xxx

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're functioning :)
I admire you guys for doing #8 -- I think that is amazing and I'm glad you shared that with us. We're hear for venting, remember!

August 28, 2006 5:59 am  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am glad to see that you are doing better. Good for you for trying again. I don't know if I could go through 8 cycles. You have a lot of people out here cheering you on. Good luck Shazz! Take care.

August 28, 2006 11:18 am  
Blogger Maya said...

I am glad you still have hope. I think it was Tertia who conceived after 9. It is never too late. So, I will be crossing my finger for you.

August 28, 2006 11:44 am  
Blogger Smarshy said...

Best of luck to you Shazz. Friends are so hard to keep and/or manage during this process. I really do feel as though infertility has put a giant chasm between us and our friends, not sure how to ever cross it again, or if I even want to.

August 28, 2006 12:12 pm  
Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

Thinking about you as you start this new round.

August 29, 2006 6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at shiteral!! It's sucks hey, I'm with you on that one!
Good luck next cycle sweetie...and rest up and enjoy your holidays!

August 29, 2006 6:36 pm  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it.
Good luck on the 8th. You're in my prayers.

August 29, 2006 11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hear you about the pills, i hate them with a passion if it weren't to time this cycle exactly, I'd not take them, about the syneral, one word LUCRIN! syneral sucks hugely never again I'd rather jab than sniff anyday.

So glad that your cycling again soon and that your feeling a bit better about the whole friend thing.

Hope your holiday is just what you need :o)

September 01, 2006 12:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home