September 22, 2006

Our Bodies & Drugs


Yesterday was day one of Syranal, gotta love the sniffing twice a day and yep got the headache that goes with it!! Day 2 and so far so good. Its amazing how we put our bodies through all this crap, pumping chemicals through and through and it just responds (well I guess I am one of the lucky ones that it does). I often wonder what our insides are saying when the first injection or first spray is done not to mention the fat gene's that seems to think party time and add a few more kilo's to the scales. Then we put ourselves through daily injections, our ovaries being force feed juice to make it work overtime being pushed to the limit and you can almost hear them breathe a sigh of relief when its all over, almost like smoke coming out of a over heated engine.


We haven't told our families yet that we are cycling again and not sure when or if we will. Its just so hard sometimes telling them as you don't really get alot of reaction out of them. My mum's is "oh ok" and is just like please don't get too excited about the whole thing. I know dad is happy for us but he sort of keeps things to himself and was hit hard when we lost Chloe.


I had 2 weeks holidays and was on the weight loss thingy, managed to lose 1.5kg but now I'm back at work I'm eating like a friggin pig again. I just don't know how to stop lol and I so wanted to lose weight before my next cycle but as usual I just can't follow through.


For those that don't know how to post on my Blog cause of the change you can do it through Other or Anon. I am trying to get this sorted out and move homes but am having a bit of trouble moving this blog to the new one.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay you're on the road again!

So glad for you hon,you and nath deserve a break and I so hope this time is the charm.... x

September 22, 2006 9:55 pm  
Blogger beagle said...

Good Luck with the new cycle!

The weight gain is so annoying, adding insult to the injury.

I empathize!

September 22, 2006 11:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh the shiteral revolting stuff isn't it. wishing you oodles of luck for this cycle and for moving homes online.

September 23, 2006 7:35 pm  
Blogger noela said...

I wish you the very best for your new cycle!!

It looks like I will be able to comment here okay....

If you're thinking of changing blog hosts, I would really recommend Typepad....Of course *I* use Typepad, so I could be, you know, biased, or something... ;)

Anyway, good luck with everything -- the baby quest AND the blog!!

Nilla

September 23, 2006 7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm so behind...life has been a little 'testing'.

Good luck with this cycle...thinking of you and praying this is your time xx

September 23, 2006 9:09 pm  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Yay for the start of sniffing into a new cycle.

Having same problems with switching to Beta. Investigated Wordpress, but it's a nightmare.

Thinking of putting up with the Beta crap till it gets sorted out. BTW, some lost everything in the transfer!

September 23, 2006 10:44 pm  
Blogger soralis said...

Good luck with your cycle!

September 24, 2006 1:45 pm  
Blogger ilyse said...

Best of luck to you with this cycle!

September 27, 2006 6:02 am  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Good luck with this cycle! I hope that this will be the one for you. Thanks for your supportive comments on my blog.

September 27, 2006 9:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home